Jul 12, 2009

all class reunion update

I was told I should of put more on the blog. So here goes.
I attended a class reunion meeting today 7-12-09 and we have about 250 paid and counting. They are coming in slow. I know this is a bad time for a class reunion for a lot of us. Money is at a premium and the last thing to spend it on is a class reunion. So what to do?
I as many found that I justified the reunion and paid my money. We are getting up in age and so how many more are we going to have.
Some may say they have bad memories at St John Vianney and dealing with seeing the people again is the last thing they want to do. But how many people really treated you bad and of course have you given them a chance to say anything and try to convince you that time heals everything.
I find that renewing old relationships and creating new friends is the best thing I have ever done. So I again invite all of you to attend this reunion. Possibly the last or one of the last to come.
Thanks for your attention. any comments please send them to me danjacque@yahoo.com

No comments: