Aug 17, 2008

St John Vianney Meeting Aug 17, 2008

Hi,

This is Dan Jacque.
I created this blog after the second meeting for the ALL Class Reunion That is going to be next year August 22, 2009 at the Genesys Conference Center in Grand Blanc, MI.
I would like all who attended St Johns to try and communicate with each other with the help of this blog You can post questions and information about fellow class mates Lost or missing and seek the help of others that may have information or contacts that can help. Please share this blog with all who went to St Johns.
This first communication Is a start with what I hope to be an ongoing open forum between all the graduating classes of St John Vianney in Flint, MI from 1955 to 1973. It is my hope that all will get involved.
Happy Blogging.

1 comment:

justmemicki said...

Hi All..
I knew there was a reason why the committee for the class of 68 grew every month. We all have our special talents. It took a group effort at dinner after the general meeting to come up with the fact that the Buick Open was the same weekend we had chosen for the reunion. I glad that we were able to make the changes at this early stage in the game. I would like to send Dan Jacque a heart felt thank you for setting up this blog.